Total Commander 8.51a Final (x86/x64)
Total Commander (former Wincmd) is a file manager for Windows similar to the Windows Explorer. But Total Commander uses a different approach: it has two fixed windows side by side like a well-known file manager for DOS.
– Two file windows side by side
– Multiple language and Unicode support
– Enhanced search function
– Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
– Quick View panel with bitmap display
– ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
– Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
– Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
– Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
– Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
– Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
– Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
– USB port connection via special direct transfer cable, partial branch view (Ctrl+Shift+B), and many imporvements to ftp, synchronizing and other functions
– And many more!
Home Page – http://www.ghisler.com/
Size: 7 MB
(Direct Download Link)
(Free Resume-able Links)
(Premium Recommended Links)
Download Problem or Unable to download? Click here for step by step Guide
HOW TO DOWNLOAD???
1. Click on the download links
2. Wait for few seconds and then click on
Please Post Comments….